Snapchat application, like other social networking applications, in which one person may be subject to a ban from another, as a result of some practices that that person sees as violating his privacy and therefore he does not want the party who blocked him to be among those who follow his activities on the social networking platform that he By blocking them, unfortunately, some people may not know how to find out if they are blocked by other people which can often cause them some embarrassment or still think that person can still communicate with them.
Find out if someone blocked you on Snapchat
To make sure that you have been blocked by some friends, you can follow these steps to make sure
- At first, you have to open the Snapchat application and upon opening the main screen of the application will appear to you.
- In the main interface, you will find a tab at the top of the screen to search, you can click on it.
- After that, type the name of the person you suspect to have blocked you, by typing his or her username on your phone.
- You can notice the search results so that the name of the person you searched for will appear and this means that he did not block you and may have suspended you or removed you from the friend’s list only.
- If the name does not appear in the results of your search, it means that it has blocked you.
- To be more sure, you can send a message to this person and see what will appear to you.
- It is possible to search through the accounts of one of your friends, and if it appears to you, it means that he has blocked you.
Make sure you are banned from Snapchat
Another way to make sure one of your friends has blocked you from Snapchat is by checking your conversations, by going to the chat page and searching for the name of the person you suspect has blocked you and opening the chat, sending a message, and then watching what appears if it appears to you Failed to send your message This means that this person only removed you from the friends’ list and did not block you or just commented you.